Monday, June 14, 2010

Undercover Angel

I love looking at crafts on the Internet. My favorites bar is loaded with ideas for projects I'd love to try. Lucky for me my niece, Maple, gave me an excuse to try one.

Isn't this a cute carseat cover? I love the velcro straps to keep the cover in place. Grandma VO might recognize the fabric from her stash. At least I'm pretty sure that's where it came from.

I had a friend suggest that using a mesh knit fabric would make things more breathable for Summer time and warm climates.



Maple seams to approve! She and Mommy got to go shopping together today while brother and sister were at Vacation Bible School. Ahhhh, the joys of shopping with only one child again, eh, Little Red Hen? (Now we know why they call it "vacation" Bible school. Hee hee!)

2 comments:

Helena said...

That is a great cover! She's so cute.

golonghorns said...

It's Maple tested and Mommy approved!